Thursday 30 January 2014

white


It is getting to that time of year when one needs to detox their summer wardrobe from graphic florals and noisy colours and tone it down to a more monochromatic palette. While not everyone will agree with this, it is never too premature to prepare for the colder months. 

The focus of this post is white - a perfect start to ones monochrome palette. It's the one colour which will never fail to complete an outfit.

If someone asked me what my favourite colour was I would struggle to answer without being specific, but without a doubt white would be my favourite colour to wear. It is a colour that will go with anything even itself! My favourite combination is denim and white. This look is so fresh and simple yet really stands out in a crowd.

I believe every wardrobe needs a white shirt - white jeans - white dress - white jacket and a white silk top. Designers such as Sass and Bide, Victoria Beckham and Valentino have included cutouts and lace in their latest white collection and once again they have done no wrong.

Here are a few of my favourites:












1 comment:

  1. I love wearing monochromatic colors. I'm a sucker for black, white and grey. Love all the inspirational pics. Great post =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete