Thursday 13 February 2014

pale pink


Right on top of my favourites list at the moment is the colour pale pink. It is a fashion trend that one cannot fault. It may also be known as a blush or pastel pink.

It is an easy colour to wear and looks great on every skin tone. It is the perfect colour to give your wardrobe a feminine touch without a dress or skirt. 
Paired with grey, white or denim, this colour will take you through every season. Whether it be a knit, a scarf, a coat or even shoes - pale pink is the colour that should feature in every woman's wardrobe.

Here are some of my favourites:









1 comment:

  1. Blush pink is such a soft, pretty color and so girly which I love. My favorite look is the last photo. I have a pale pink button down which I absolutely adore and wear year round. Awesome color to post about.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete