Thursday 16 January 2014

checks


It seems strange to be writing about new Autumn/Winter trends as I sit outside on a 38 degree day in the middle of January, although I love winter fashion and June just can't come quick enough.

The other day a new season shirt came into work and it was red tartan - something completely different to any other items in store. It got me questioning my thoughts on tartan and its checks and did I even like them? I do not own any tartan or checks (except for one pair of white and navy checked jeans, which were bought during my travels overseas and still have the tags on them).
I have since done some research and seen that Celine, Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs and more have included checks and tartan in their new season range. This excites me and maybe I will be able to wear my new jeans after all and even buy that new tartan top at work, but perhaps not wear them both together! 









No comments:

Post a Comment