Saturday 28 December 2013

coatigan


I have recently made an amazing discovery known as the coatigan. You might be wondering what on earth is a coatigan? It is the simple and stunning combination of a coat and a cardigan. Viola! A perfect wardrobe essential for the upcoming Autumn months. If you live in a climate like mine with four seasons in one day then a coatigan is your go to item. Paired with jeans and heels, or a white shirt and sneakers, a coatigan is perfect for any occasion. Here are some of my favourites:








3 comments:

  1. Lovely piece! Love the color choices!!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection, very chic pieces.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspirational pics. I wish I could wear fall/winter clothes. Can't wait to go visit home in the states so I could wear it. Great post =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete