Wednesday 18 December 2013

workspace



It only occurred to me the other day that 2014 was fast approaching and the mess and clutter that covered my desk was not workspace acceptable. So with my new macbook pro assisting me for inspiration I began to 'blitz' my workspace. 

An old work friend taught me the skill of how to 'blitz' and be 'ruthless'. I knew these skills would come in handy, even if it is just my desk and not some old shed or new home. It still counts. So Alex, I have put these skills to minor use and blitzed my desk space. Thank you.

With four rubbish bags later I had successfully cleared my desk. All import documents were filed away under 'Important Documents' and old cutouts from magazines and other 'unneeded but couldn't part with' stuff were filed in two brown Kikki K magazine holders. I have decided that my workspace is a 'work in progress' and will eventually hopefully result in a mixture of these inspiration pictures: 






No comments:

Post a Comment