Wednesday 31 May 2017

five winter fabs

 
 
five winter fabs
 
 
1. mocha - my new fav. Ignore the 'seriously' look from the barista because this combo of a hot chocolate and coffee is the best invention ever. Heck - order a large it's the first day of bloody Winter!
 
2. the hair tuck - tis the season. If you don't know what this is - be educated here.
 
3. dark nails - this is your chance to embrace your dark side. I'd opt for a deep red over a black but whatever suits your soul (I'm an Aries).
 
4. sparkly socks - this is on my 'to buy' list and seeing as it's June 1, imma head on over to Gorman and cross that off my list.
 
5. hot ted - your bed time routine isn't complete without warming up hot ted in the microwave as a cosy snuggle buddy. Judge as much as you like but a heat pack in the shape of a teddy = instant sweet dreams.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment