Sunday 4 January 2015

the white sneaker

Welcome to 2015!

I can't believe its been a year since I started my blog. Hasn't time flown!

This is the year for fun fresh fashion and what better way to start the year with a comfy, affordable and snazzy trend - the white sneaker.

Who would have thought that back in the day we were forced to wear white sneakers to school (much to our horror), and they have never really gone out of fashion - to a certain extent. 

Sneakers at my school went through many phases. When I was in Primary school as long as you didn't have plain white velcro shoes then you were safe. Oh and the curly laces were definitely a must have. Then in middle school Dunlop Volleys were all the rage. I think every kid had at least two pairs. Then in high school it was the fluro Nikes and at Uni it was the black Nikes. And now I think that the white sneaker has reemerged (minus the velcro).

Whether they be flatform, hightop, adidas or nike they actually give any outfit an element of relaxed chic. So I think it's time the white sneaker stepped out and put its right foot forward!

So here are a few of my favourite ways to wear them:










No comments:

Post a Comment