Saturday 24 January 2015

burgundy


If you told me last year that my new colour crush for Autumn/Winter15 would be burgundy I would have probably told you that my love for burgundy was nearly on par with my love for purple = non existent! However over the past few weeks this colour has been catching my eye both online and in the shops.

Burgundy - Maroon - Oxblood - Damson (whatever you want to call it) is think is going to be very dominant in my wardrobe over the upcoming Autumn and Winter months. Winter fashion excites me greatly and there is nothing better than a new colour to give your classic black, navy and greys a new lease of life.

If you want to slowly introduce burgundy into your wardrobe I would suggest a scarf or even a clutch  (fur optional - but highly recommended). 
If you want to take it up a notch then maybe a pair of shoes either in the form of a sandal or a boot. Or perhaps both?
And if you're feeling really brave then I would totally recommend the cropped fur coat, I mean if we can't wear these things when we have the confidence to then when can we? If you think the fur is too much and possibly too bulky for your wardrobe then take a look at these photos below and perhaps it's time the Kathmandu puffer jacket was compressed down into the hood where it belongs. 















No comments:

Post a Comment