Tuesday 12 August 2014

pastel blue

Recently it seems all my eyes are seeing is pastels, and no not the chalks that you draw with, but the colours! So of course my new colour crush = pastel blue

I love writing my monthly post because there is no word limit. This past week I have written three 500 word essays on big significant topics. Which is actually a lot harder than it sounds as condensing your argument into 500 words is a very difficult task, see now even writing all this I've written 87 words. Happy rambling for me!

When you type pastel blue into google a bunch of tacky images come up. Blue hair has got to be the most hideous trend, it does not suit anyone, not even an avatar, hence why they have dark hair (I know this I looked it up)!

Anyway here are a few reasons why I am loving pastel blue:

Reason 1: It can be worn all year round, yes really
Reason 2: It goes with all hair types (except for blue *read above)
Reason 3: You can actually wear light denim and it be classified as pale blue, sneaky!
Reason 4: It is a perfect colour to break up a monochrome outfit.
Reason 5: I know I say this every post but if a pale blue coat isn't your thing then a hand bag or blue    nails will always count as your contribution to the pastel world.













No comments:

Post a Comment