Wednesday 2 July 2014

spot the difference


Another month has passed and a busy one at that. After sitting my Uni exams I treated myself to a little trip to Melbourne for a few days to catch up with old school friends and to see what trends were happening in Melbourne. One thing that constantly caught my eye was anything spotty! 

This ranged from clothing, accessories, homewares to even stationery. It soon became my new obsession. Although you have to be careful to avoid the tacky spot which mainly appears on clothing due to the fabric - a big navy spot on white silk fabric is going to look 100% nicer than on cheap crinkled polyester. 

This spotty trend is great because if bold prints aren't your thing then you can just dip your toe in with a spotty clutch or even spotty pillow cases, or you can go all out and wear a spotty jumpsuit with a spotty headscarf. The world really is your oyster!

Here are some of my favourite ways to bring spots into your life:










2 comments: