Tuesday 31 March 2015

the navy knit


It's time for another colour crush and this month it's definitely without a doubt navy

In fact for the rest of this post I will even write in navy (or as close to as my colour selection will let me).

I have been so blinded by navy the past few months. Its been creeping up and showing off right in front of my face and I've been oblivious to it. It wasn't until recently that I had this amazing dream about navy and.. I'm kidding! I saw a navy spread in a magazine and it really caught my eye.

What I love about this season is that Miss Navy and Mr Black have been a little scandalous. Rumour has it they are finally together after many years of speculation that they should never be seen in public with each other. I am extremely happy for them and who knows maybe little Blavy might be in the works... Stella shut up.

What I'm also searching for this season is the perfect navy knit. I have recently purchased what I would call a long roll neck chunky navy knit actually brb let me tell you the official name.... 'Sleeveless Roll Neck Tunic' oh well that is basically what I'd written. Anyway I think its wonderfully different (looks better than it sounds) and I will thoroughly enjoy making it look splendid. 
I would pair it with a white shirt and jeans or perhaps with black leggings and a stripe top. Even a little navy clutch never hurt nobody!

Here are some of my favourite ways to wear Miss Navy (and Mr Black makes an appearance too):









ps: I feel like I need to add that no alcohol was consumed in the writing of this post!



1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I laughed so hard at the p.s. because I completely understand where you are coming from.

    ReplyDelete